Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Here's my own little list:)

Chocolates: My biggest vice is chocolate. I'm trying to be good this holiday season but these holiday truffles from Vosges are calling my name. The eggnog and Jamaican rum sound delicious.

Books: Publishers Weidenfeld & Nicolson recently came out with special edition hardbacks that are pretty awesome. Oh and the Penguin Classics are out in stores guys! You can find them at most bookstores and at Anthropologie. Oh and maybe this thumb thing too. Yes... I'm totally serious.


Hot Water Bottle: Having a warm toasty hot water bottle close by would be great this winter. I'm always cold and these heart warmers from The Spoon Sisters are so cute!


Journal: I've been using Moleskine journals since college. I can't get enough of them. Moleskine just came out with these gorgeous jewel toned color a month daily planner in 12 notebooks. I'm drooling!


So what do you want in your stocking this year???

No comments: