Thursday, November 19, 2009

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

It's the season for giving and merriment so I thought I would do a series of posts reflecting my favorite things to do during the Christmas holidays. Nothing over the top- just simple pleasures that I enjoy with my friends and family. First on my list is watching Christmas movies. I love, love, love watching Christmas movies (or ahem, cartoons!).


High on my list are:
-Love Actually: I love this movie-love it, love it, love it
-Home Alone: I remember watching this as a kid and I LOVED it. I still do.
-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: This movie always made me realize how normal my family actually was:)
-It's a Wondeful Life: A heart warming classic.

And let's not forget the cartoons: Charlie Brown Christmas and my two favorite 60's animated movies: Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I will NEVER be to old to watch these gems:) I know I left many out so I'm curious- what are your favorites?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ditto on Love Actually. Its my favorite movie ever.