Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Real Women Have Curves

I really like this dress:


The new Vogue Living Magazine I'm so so about, but I love the dress Vera Wang made for Rachel Weisz. Love the color, the mounds of ruffles and the built in bustier. It's similar to my wedding gown which is no suprise since my dress is made by the same designer. Prior to the publication of this issue, the Vera Wang consultants at the Vera Wang Boutique here in Chicago urged me to add boning in the bodice for a more complimentary look. After seeing the Rachel Weisz gown I need no further urging. They directed me over to Soheila Ghofrani at the Dress Doctor to insert the boning into the bodice and I think it will really compliment my "Latin" curves. Let's hope I don't lose them with all the marathon training I'm doing. Soheila Ghofrani has received rave reviews for her alterations work and I'm excited for my first appointment this summer. I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments: