Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stamps


I blame Martha Stewart for my attention to details. I'm now practically myopic. Case in point is the beautiful invitation set designed above by Cheree Berry for the "Today Show Throws a Martha Stewart Wedding" at Tiffany's. The Tiffany theme was carried through wonderfully with the Tiffany blue ink but what added the ultimate touch was the Audrey Hepburn stamp. The thought of finding a stamp that fit well with my wedding theme had me tantalized. Thanks to guest blogger Elizabeth over at {frolic!} I found exactly what I have been looking for- take a look below. Can you guess which stamp has me drooling???


To continue my ode to the streetcar and New Orleans I have been collecting these 1983 streetcar stamps with an embarrassing amount of zeal to use on my wedding invitations. There are a multitude of sources for stamp collectors; you can use ebay (my preferred method) or check out companies like Champion Stamp Company . Hopefully I can keep the big picture in mind and have a sense of continuity with the invitation and design.

No comments: