Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pretty Gold Pieces

This pendant from Scosha cracks me up:) Thou shall not talk shit... hmm... even the best of us need this reminder. Although I'd be pretty tickled pink if I could get one that said, "Never Complain, Never Explain". I think that would suit me better!


I love these relatively affordable stackable rings from Jennifer Meyer (ok- I pretty much love everything that she does). She makes simple, elegant gold jewelry that suits me to a tee. You can get a stack of three for $375 and there is a nice selection of stones to choose from (diamond, sapphire, ruby, turquoise etc)


In case you forget who you are here's a pretty monogrammed pendant by Blanca Monros Gomez.

Again- some more pretty gold jewelry by Jennifer Meyer. Every girl needs a nice pair of gold hoops and these do the trick. I love the addition of the solitary diamond on each hoop.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the stackables!