Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anxious for Spring

Springtime is just around the corner and it can't come quick enough! I'm done with the snow flurries, the biting cold and downcast skies. Here are some things I look forward to:

1. Hot Pink Peonies! Nothing brightens up my home better than these beauties. A New Leaf usually has a great selection. I can't wait!


2. Riding my bike aka "big blue": I can't wait to take my bike out of storage and be out in the sun. This Spring/Summer I'm making it a point to use my bike as much as possible. If I was in the market for a bike I would totally go for a beautiful Pashley bicycle- in particular the Princess Sovereign Model. They are pricey but if you are a bike aficionado then they are worth it.


3. Farmer's Market: Chicago has a great outdoors farmer's market that I plan on going to more frequently. This time I'm taking big blue with me!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I absolutely love peonies. They are my favorite.