Monday, December 7, 2009

Vintage Typewriter


I have a thing for vintage typewriters. I love the idea of writing letters to friends and family using a typewriter; probably because my handwriting is getting worse every year and I still prefer to mail out correspondence-it's far more personable than emails. Back in the day, I was a poorly paid secretary who actually enjoyed using the office typewriter; I would actually make excuses to use it. They are just so much fun to use. Anyway, I would totally use one if I had one. This Royal Tiffany blue typewriter should do the trick. You can find it at Paris Hotel Boutique; one of my favorite online sites to peruse (check out their vintage books when you have time!).


Update: It already sold! These beauties go quick! You find them at My Typewriter and Three Potato Flour but I will probably go through ebay (they are much cheaper!)