Monday, October 12, 2009

Eastern Boho?


For shits and giggles I went ahead and took a a design quiz I found on the Ada & Darcy blog and I ended up being pretty surprised by the results. Perhaps because I answered the quiz truthfully? I always thought my style veered towards "classic" instead of boho-but hey- maybe I am a little boho?!? The style description below pretty much fits me to a tee:

Eastern Boho:
-You love collecting pieces and displaying them in abstract ways in your home.
-Your home is a gallery-every wall tells a story.
-Not concerned with what your neighbors homes are like, you are true to your own style.
-Well rounded, you enjoy spending time at home as much as you enjoy going out.
-You are confident and authentic.
-Your home is rich with many details and textures.

Take the quiz and find out what your design style is!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am "Modular Living" - quite minimalist, simple & unadorned. Pretty accurate actually. Although I wished my rooms looked half as good as the one at the end of the quiz!!