Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall Attire

It's almost Fall peeps! Time to break out the blazers and cute jackets! The above image from Ann Taylor pretty much sums up my Fall uniform: dark wash jeans, boots, a fitted blazer with a simple silk top underneath. I love lined blazers... it gives it that extra little oomph. I also love how both Jcrew and Ann Taylor play with accessories- the pearls add just the right touch. Hard and Soft....perfect.

I really like this boyfriend blazer from Jcrew. It's nice and long which I like. I would buy it if I didn't have a million blazers in my closet already.


I read that motorcycle jackets are big this season. I love Ann Taylor's feminine take on this classic piece. I want.....pretty please?!?


Kate Spade kills me every time. I salivate with each new season she pulls off. It's starting to rain off and on and each time it rains I wish I had a trench coat. It really is the only outerwear staple that I don't own funnily enough. I've tried on the classic burberry trench coats but the beige color looks awful on me and the shape too boxy. This little kate spade number is nicely fitted, sassy, has a fun lining and it's black (my go to color). Too bad it's $700! I'll have to wait and pray it goes on sale:)

No comments: