Friday, June 12, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow for Tod's


I love the new Tod's campaign featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. Cool, classic and chic is what comes to mind (it helps that they styled Gwyneth a la Grace Kelly). I'm not in the habit of spending lots of money on handbags (I would much rather save my money or buy antiques/art) but I'm slowly starting to see the necessity of owning at least one nice chic bag, especially one that is not covered in "look at me" logos. Tod's also carry an outstanding shoe line (which is how they originally started) that pair so nicely with their handbags. Time to start saving up!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I absolutely LOVE the last brown bag. Maybe I should start saving too!!

Caroline said...

You and me both! It would take me ages to save up for but I really do need a nice grown up bag (as you can see I'm still trying to justify buying it:)