Friday, March 6, 2009

Aldo Tura


A bar cart is in order. It really would be nice to have everything in one place that we could move from room to room if need be. We love to entertain and Jack makes a mean cocktail. I did bartend in college (but I was horrible at it) and the best I could do was pop the cap off a bud light. But I digress:). At least Jack would make the most use out of it!

When I think of cocktails I think of Aldo Tura's 50's mod furniture with Frank Sinatra tunes in the background. Aldo Tura is an Italian furniture design firm that has been in business since the 1930's. Their design aesthetic ranges from classic to art deco to fun 50's mod. Besides loving their vintage bar cars I'm also digging their current furniture line. Here are some collectible discontinued bar carts from 1stdibs that are sadly out of my price range but perhaps I can find something similar elsewhere? Anyway take a look:




No comments: