Monday, December 1, 2008

Paper Trail


We are finally winding down with all of our last minute wedding plans but it just seems like a never ending to do list. It is exhausting! We are so blissfully excited for the wedding and honeymoon but probably just as excited about never having to do wedding planning ever again! (ok, I amend that.... except for my siblings of course). Anyway, I've been working with Theresa Patton over at TT Patton, a stationary store based out of Barrington, Illinois for all of my miscellaneous paper needs. I came to her late in the game and she was willing to help me out at a moment's notice (thank God). Anyway, she carries a huge variety of products and in my case she happened to carry Alexa Pulitzer's La Cartoleria products which I love. Alexa Pulitzer is based out of New Orleans and her designs have a particular New Orleans flair. Here are some of the items I picked out to go with our gastronomically inclined theme (more to come on that soon) :

Place Cards for our sit down dinner (to go with the wine cork place card holders above!). All calligraphy has been done in chocolate ink:

Gift tag:


Menu:
You can get the wine cork place card holders here.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I absolutely LOVE Alexa Pulitzer! We used her for our rehearsal dinner invites and my bridesmaids luncheon invites. SO cute!! :)