Saturday, August 2, 2008

Agent Provocateur Sale!


It's that time of the year! Agent Provocateur annual sale is up and running and they are offering up to 50% off! I'm a huge fan of Agent Provocateur but unfortunately they don't have a store here in Chicago so I usually wait to take advantage of the sale with free shipping every summer. I snapped up two sets in a blink of an eye and I can't wait to receive my black and pink box! They offer a wide range of lingerie; from sweet to sexy; classy to tastefully risque that appeals to a wide audience. Unfortunately their Classic Collection is not on sale but it's totally worth checking out. I bought the Love Collection for my wedding day and the Fify and Francoise Collections would make a lovely addition to a lingerie trousseau. For something a little risque you can order a sheer playsuit or an ouvert if you dare:)

No comments: