Monday, May 5, 2008

Windex

Windex fixes everything.....or does it?


Image via The Mother Tongue

I can relate to Gus Portokalos in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. If you come by my place I'll serve you with a spritz of witch-hazel instead of windex. I'm addicted to it big time. It started simply enough with my monthly eyebrow wax (I have my Dad to thank for my profusion of hair). My skin gets, well extremely red and blotchy and I get the worst splattering of bumps that last me days. Yes days. Until I dabbed some witch-hazel on my face and poof! the redness and bumps were gone within the hour. Freedom! No more hiding in my apartment for days post-wax. Mosquito bites, cuts, redness, you name it my witch-hazel will be out in no time. It's gentle and soothing and apparently it's the active ingredient in hemorrhoid medications. Hmm...need I say more???



Image via Tree Hugging Family

No comments: