Friday, May 2, 2008

Reception Dress

I LOVE my wedding dress. Love it so much I wish I could wear it around the house. Love it so much that I will actually wear it to my reception as I dance the night away. Despite it's long heavy train nothing is impeding me from making the most of it. Thankfully I don't have any cultural dictations to satisfy so I don't have to worry about having a separate reception dress. If I had to have a wardrobe change I would definitely utilize a subtle color; go with something flowy that makes dancing easy. Any one of these beautiful gowns from the Spring/Fall 2008 season would fit the bill. In fact, they could serve as THE wedding dress on their own for the fashion forward bride. (All images from here):


Valentino



Elie Saab



Blumarine


Reem Acra

No comments: