Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Priced out of an Education

Students beware. These gargoyles will eat you up and spit you out if you get anything below an A . Or if you don't pay up your tuition. The typical undergraduate student now pays $50,800 a year in tuition at University of Chicago. I guess we are all suckers for thinking a quality education should cost that much. Anyway, University of Chicago's campus is festooned with these grotesque but charming statues:

{Image via Flickr by way of mreioval}


Which leads me to being gently reminded by my loved ones to "get myself in gear" or Jack and I will be penniless hobos with the current rise in tuition. I prefer to scare my parents into thinking I could end up like Ignatius prowling the streets of New Orleans selling lucky dogs to unsuspecting tourists.

No comments: