Friday, April 25, 2008

Flowering Blooms

I couldn't resist picking these hyacinth blooms while at Jayson Home & Garden . It seemed like all of Lincoln Park was in Jayson's to check out the "garage sale" and I am happy to report that I was able to get away with a little tarnished silver sugar pot and some flowers. My jaw dropped when I saw "antique" deer antlers for sale for $150.00. Hmm. I'm sure Jack's parent's would be more than happy to provide me with some free of charge after hunting season is done with this fall. Anyway, I'm bursting at the seams for some flowers, sunshine and lakefront fun. Enjoy and Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the flea market Caroline! We appreciate it. (I like the name of your blog.)

Abbe
Jayson Home & Garden

Caroline said...

Thanks Abbe:) I'm a huge fan of the store.