Sunday, July 25, 2010

Game Face

What a busy day! I got up bright and early so I could get first dibs on some vintage goodies at the Randolph Street Market Festival. It was blazing hot but I had my game face on and I was ready to duke it out with anyone who got in my way (hehe!!). No fighting occurred- promise. I did manage to find some cute stuff. Here we go:

Vintage goodies


Really pretty mother of pearl knives. I was this close to getting them, along with the tray.


Sweets tray

And last but not least vintage frames. The two front frames are mine baby!!! Woo-Hoo! Pretty huh? My sister and I plan on making a DIY chalkboard mirrors the next time she comes to visit (we have been both pining for one for a while now). Today has been a good day! Now I'm off to pick Jack up from the airport. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great finds!! Can't wait to see the finished products!!

istanbul shopping said...

good best nice blogs article. nice shopping centers in Istanbul. Forum Istanbul, ümraniye challenge of modern shopping malls.