Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's raining babies!


Jack and I recently took a trip to Portland/Seattle (well, I was sent on a work conference and I invited Jack along) and we got a chance to see Jack's best friend's beautiful baby boy Russell. Isn't he adorable? Here he is giving me the stink eye (oh, and yes I have bangs now. I can't style them to save my life!)


Nothing like a good tickle to get baby Russell to laugh:) He also likes goofy faces. And if he really likes you he'll give you a good head butt (nose is still smarting..yikes!)

Speaking of babies....my lovely internet buddy Lindsay is expecting! We met on the knot and her wedding was such an inspiration when I was planning from afar. I have loved following her journey post-wedding and now into parenthood! Exciting times:)

P.S. Lindsay- I'm glad you liked the chocolates!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Like the bangs!! ;-)