Friday, November 13, 2009

On My Radar

Shopping: My favorite budget friendly store is now in Chi-town! It's about time! I used to shop in Zara when I lived overseas (it's a Spanish brand) and now I can shop to my hearts content. Beautiful, chic clothing at a bargain price. The image below is from one of their advertising campaigns in Paris...yes I wish that was us!


Cheap Beauty Products that work: The beauty blogosphere has been raving about Best Bath Store products so I gave them a try. I ordered a sample of the acne facial bar and toner and my skin has never looked better. I am officially addicted.


Eye Candy: If you need home decor inspiration then stop by Desire to Inspire. I just discovered this wonderful site and I can't get enough.


Good Eats: Jack made Alice Waters beef stew recipe from her acclaimed The Art of Simple Food cookbook and boy was it a big hit. Simplicity at its best. I want her french market bag by the way. And her organic food lifestyle too. Le sigh:)


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: