Thursday, March 26, 2009

Favorite Nurseries

I thought I would continue with my favorite tear sheets by posting about nurseries. I never really thought about what my "dream nursery" would look like until I saw Father of the Bride II. The nursery that "Franck" designed is timeless, classic, comfortable and kid friendly. The color scheme could be for either a boy or girl. I think what I love most is the amount of light that comes into the room. It's amazing how natural light can really alter the senses and make a room cozy and warm. Ok, well this is more like a suite than a room!!! Images via Silver Screen Surroundings.



I love the rocking chair! And don't get me started on the fireplace:)


Perhaps a little too girly and formal but I love the color scheme for a girl. Nursery in Southern Accents by Suellen Gregory



Nursery images via Cote de Texas. I love the murals, comfy chairs, and color scheme. I had a teddy bear just like the one in this photo (before I ripped it to shreds!)



No comments: