Friday, February 6, 2009

Domino Magazine

Almost all of the design blogs out there are bemoaning the demise of Domino Magazine due to lack of advertising support. I am too. I really admired how this wonderful magazine provided so much inspiration and made style attainable for anyone; even for the likes of me. They made decorating small spaces on a budget seem doable. As much as I love Architectural Digest (and others) I always feel like everything is priced out of my tax bracket. Not so with Domino.

Perhaps a way of keeping things afloat in these tough economic times is moving the magazine solely to a online format. I already think Domino's online site is fabulous. From the moment I found out the magazine was closing I've been on the domino site saving as many images as I can in case the website shuts down. Here are some of my favorites (classic style with an edge):





No comments: