Monday, January 26, 2009

Parisian Beauty Products


One of my favorite things to do in Paris is peruse beauty products at the "pharmacies". You can't miss them; they usually have green flashing crosses hanging over the stores and they are on every street corner. Two brands in particular come to mind (Caudalie and Huiles & Baumes) and unfortunately I haven't been able to find any local U.S. stores that sells both lines. Thank God for the internet! I came across SpaceNK, a fairly new online "apothecary" that carries both! They have recently jumped the pond and opened a couple of stores in the U.S.

SpaceNK is extremely easy to use, they have a great selection of products and I'm hoping that they will open a store in Chicago. You can also find Caudalie at your local Sephora but Huiles & Baumes is much harder to find. The Huiles & Baumes organic Gentle Dry Oil and Caudalie's Beauty Elixir are some of my favorites. Check it out!

No comments: