Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Website


Lo and behold little ol' me actually created a wedding website! I didn't realize what a necessity it was until I started getting bombarded with questions from guests. It really helps having everything online for people to view. After searching online for a "free" wedding website I came across Bridal Fever. And yes, it really is free. You can create your website from a variety of templates offered which I found to be pretty cute and customizable compared to other similar sites. They offer basic html instruction so I was able to add links, add my own background (a really cute fleur de lis pattern) and customize whatever details I wanted. After saving images for inspiration, it was a breeze to insert pictures I already had on hand throughout the site. I chose to buy a domain name for personal use (Wedding and Non/Wedding related) from Go Daddy for a steal (compared to what you have to pay for at regular wedding sites that typically expire soon after the wedding) and I forwarded my bridal fever site to my domain. I highly recommend going this route for an easy to use, inexpensive and design friendly wedding website.

No comments: