Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dos Gardenias Para Ti

Gardenias are so beautiful but so fickle; they are very delicate and although their fragrance is strong it is fleeting once plucked. And they quickly turned brown once touched. But I like a challenge. If I was getting married in the spring I would push reason aside and go with the gorgeous gardenia as a focal point. Here are my favorite images and ideas:

These Gianna Rose Gardenia Soap Petals would be great as favors or tucked in welcome baskets:


Wear a fresh Gardenia tucked into your hair: {Image Source}


Smell like a gardenia! My favorite gardenia fragrance is Vintage Gardenia by Jo Malone. It will always remind you of your wedding day:


You can utilize the gardenia in your flower decor in a multitude of ways: {Image Source}



Or play a truly romantic song by Buena Vista Social Club called "Dos Gardenias Para Ti"

No comments: