Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lingerie Shower

My girlfriends threw me a fantastic surprise lingerie shower a while back and I thought I'd share some pics of our innocent little get together. It took place at Angelina Ristorante, a cozy Italian restaurant that happens to serve a delicious brunch. Located in the heart of Boystown, the first officially gay recognized village in the United States, they were able to procure the choicest, raunchiest titillating lingerie items much to Jack's delight. The mimosas and bellinis flowed, conversation and lingerie was risque and the company divine. I blushed my way through the shower happily opening all of my gifts. My girlfriends knew about my serious addiction to lingerie and kindly obliged me: Here's a pic of my little sister and I:
My bridesmaid Jane created this wonderful scrapbook filled with really old college photos of Jack and I. This is me....embarrassed:)

New lingerie! Wheeeee!!!


I totally love the twirly girlies...but not as much as the guy behind me:)


Out of my way! I'm such a greedy gus:

The cups!... The cups!!! Need I say more?

Lovely Ladies Who Brunch. Love you guys!!!

No comments: