Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Introduction

I'm a city loving Colorado girl currently residing in Chicago with my wonderful partner in crime Jack. I started this blog so I could share my little musings on things that I am passionate about; objects, places, people that inspire and motivate me. Hopefully my friends and family and anyone else that reads along will find me somewhat interesting.

To get things started let's cue in the Sound of Music. These are a few of my favorite things: red velvet cupcakes from Swirlz, reading a good book/collecting books- well collecting anything, my family, making Jack laugh, 70 degree weather, brunch at Milk & Honey, iced mochas, my magazine subscriptions, thunderstorms, lilacs, naps, picnics, belgian beer, dark chocolate, visiting New Orleans or a new place, embarrasing my siblings, live music, double entendres, pretending to be Julia Child in the kitchen, letterpress stationary, and singing when nobody's watching. Phew.

To end this introduction on a sweet note feast your eyes on these little beauties:

No comments: